The premature refractory lining failure will cost industries involved in Petrochemical, Power, mineral processing Ferrous and Non-Ferrous industries millions of dollars each year through operational down time, lost production and installation costs which include the costs of new materials.
Linck Refractory Service can assist the customer by identifying the root cause of the failure in the refractory linings of process vessels and boilers.
- Inspection of the failed areas prior to shut down of the unit
- Inspection and sampling from failed areas of the refractory linings
- Investigation of the installation documentation and all levels of material testing
- Collection of the relevant data related to the failure of the refractory lining
- Detail reporting on findings